Since Victory Search Group was founded over 15 years ago, our work for clients has been guided by three founding principles:
- LEVERAGE deep executive search experience and knowledge of industry and management practices;
- EXECUTE assignments using disciplines that consistently lead to superior solutions;
- ALWAYS provide a high level of personal service.
We follow a detailed six-step search process that emphasizes understanding our client’s needs, organizational issues, and the critical factors required for success by an outside executive. Our success results from intensely focusing on executing each step of the search process, without cutting any corners. We prize partnering with our clients and consequently build long-term, high integrity relationships that consistently attract highly accomplished executives.
The Search Process generally proceeds in six major phases, resulting in the first panel of candidates being ready to present to the client on an aggressive timeline.
- Client and stakeholder meetings, interviews
- Understand organization dynamics and current setting
- Learn of Client needs, organization culture, how success is measured
- Identify target sectors, organizations
- Survey VSG candidate and referral networks
- Conduct original research
- Proactively approach, engage and develop candidates
- Continually update Client with progress, observations from network
- Interview candidates, assess alignment with specification competencies
- Prepare candidate presentation for Client review
- Client interviews candidates
- Referencing and education confirmation
- Identify Client and candidate concerns
- Resolve/manage concerns
- Extend and negotiate offer
- Continually coordinate with Executive and Client during transition
- Assist in design of internal and external communications plans
- VSG schedules and initiates check-ins with Client and Executive during the first 12 months of employment